This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tuesday afternoons finds.....................

Today we stopped at the Samaratan's closet and I found a few things. I spent a bit more than I normally do but you will see why. The first thing I saw as I walked in and could not resist is this one cup tea pot. It's so pretty I really didn't need anymore teapots but, well look at it. Two dollars.
Isn't it sweet? I then picked up a glass bowl to collect Petoskey stones in. I will some day sort all the really good ones out. Just one dollar for that.
I picked up a book because it looked interesting
Then I spy with my little eye.......for 11 dollars this Purse
I like it because it's silver and I know it's worth more than 11 dollars but even so, It is something I would buy in any case. In fact I had sent for something simular on line and it has yet to arrive (its pink) so meanwhile this will be good.
The little stool I bought for 5 dollars and it will go on the front porch as a foot rest for the rocking chair. SO in all I spent 19.00 a lot more than I normally would but I think I got a good deal.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. Wow I want that silver bag ! I too would have bought that. The teapot and cup are so pretty especially the flowers in the cup.Well done on your purchases.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you