This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Thursday, July 11, 2019

chicken burrito/enchilada............

One of the favourite suppers is my version of a burrito/enchilada. I use what I have on hand and usually have a stock of things in my larder. Tonight I had some frozen cooked chicken. I had some left over green peppers, onions and a can of tomato with peppers. I did not have an enchilada mix but had taco so what the heck not a lot of difference in taste and as it was the filling it hardly mattered. It tasted good.

I usually have wraps and for this I use the large ones.

Fill with the cooked chicken veggie mix

This made 10. Fill and put in a large dish and cover in Enchilada sauce.


This is where I over do it, on purpose. I used almost a whole packet of shredded Mexican mix cheese. I love cheese.

Bake at 350 for long enough to melt the cheese and I like it crisp. As everything is pre cooked it takes less than half hour depending on how done you want your cheese.


When its the amount of brownness you like take it out and serve it up. Some people let these things "rest" I don't haha. I love my cheese and can't wait.

Enjoy......a quick and tasty dinner that can be made ahead and just popped in the oven when ready.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you