This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Monday, July 8, 2019

Wow another trip to the thrift shop..........

Reina had spied some shoes she liked at the Thrift store yesterday, so I took her back today. They didn't fit but I found a couple of tank tops and cat toy for her.
Unfortunately or fortunately depending upon how you look at it. I spent 50 dollars. Well, mostly I hope for the garden but will probably trade a few things out with what I already have.
First. I love this teapot and will keep it in the house and find one to put outside

I also found a couple of Tea Cups and will keep the flowers one and swap out one that I am not keen on.


That reminds me I think I have more cups and saucers in the garage......I also found some more glass dishes. So now I can give a few to Laura. You can tell the cut glass or crystal by the weight. She wants some to put stones in,beach finds. I am thinking this week to have Reina do some decorating to take back to Laura, stones that is and beach glass.
This one is heavy


Specifically for the garden, yet another lamp

Then a nice red bottle, I will swap out one of the plain ones.

This is a very heavy glass ball, not sure of it's original purpose. I will put it on a stand outside. It's a strange colour and is flat on the bottom so I may have to stick something on it haha.

This little house will go in my collection. English houses not specifically these type. I just liked this one

Last but not least this little candle holder. It will be used on an outside project somehow.

I think I better stay out of the Thrift stores for awhile. Right?..........

2 comments:

  1. You're rockin it Janice! LOL! Great finds! Hope everything is well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you