This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Saturday, November 3, 2012

Some drawings...........

I have a few drawings done quite recently. Some coloured with pencil but most are practice in plain pencil.............unfinished works First a kitten...trying to get a baby look to this one. 102_0436 The next two are practices on drawing eyes. 102_0438 102_0440 The next is a draft of a photo of my granddaughter Alexandra for maybe a future drawing. All my drawings are done freehand. 102_0434 The next is a fairy.........followed by a silly picture of two fairy folk 102_0441 102_0442 Finally a rough picture of some violets coloured with pencil 102_0437

6 comments:

  1. Those are really good, Janice. I especially like the violets. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Also, the drawing of Alex is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful drawings! I admire people that can draw as that is not my talent - I can barely draw a stick person :) Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely week.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice work on the shades of color in the violet leaves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't pencils fun to work with? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you