This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

Babysitting Blues................

Not really. When Laura works I have Reina here. I try to do things to interest her. Two days a week Tristen goes to day camp so its just me and her. The other day we went shopping she got a new outfit and some craft things. I showed her how to do French knitting. I know she wont stick with it but as she gets older she may want to learn more. Anyway, anything to keep her occupied.
 photo 100_7743_zpsvwrhdrxq.jpg
She concentrated very hard, the new gadgets are not as easy as the old fashioned wooden cotton real with 4 nails in it.
 photo knitting-nancy-french-knitting_zpszcgqd2zt.jpg
I know I have one around somewhere. I must look for it.
Anyway, this one she has is plastic and its not yarn that they are using.
 photo 100_7741_zpstowh5ezq.jpg
Well we had a good day. Next time we will be doing some stones. Painting them that is.
The Poodles have been enjoying some garden time. This is Bella
 photo 100_7730_zpsv4gqsxks.jpg
Bella, Bijou and Bodi having some time on the blanket near me. They go outside when I go outside, they go inside when I go inside. They follow me all over the yard.
 photo 100_7742_zpsrjeisdqo.jpg
Bijou and then Brea going for a walk around their paths and looking for things to bark at.
 photo 100_8123_zps26w8k56k.jpg

 photo 100_8122_zpsmq8gjdzq.jpg
As you see its always "What ya doin mum, can we help"
 photo 100_7755_zpshytxemun.jpg
They are so cute...........No one wants to walk on a leash and don't like leaving the back garden. I guess thats fine they get enough exercize and people and dogs going by provide the entertainment. I will keep on trying with the leash, but they really do not like it.


1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are so cute! I use to have one of those yarn things. Made tones of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you