This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Sunday, September 13, 2015

Nifty thrifty.........

I have to do a short post on my last Thrift shop find.
Gerry had to go to the dentist and it was right next to where we get the poodles groomed so.......that means it was near my thrift shop.
I had to go in.
 photo IMG_0007_zpsufco37ev.jpg
These lovely crystal dessert cups. I just had to have them for just 8 dollars'
 photo IMG_0006_zpsg0fe4krc.jpg
There was a nice set of planters for my kitchen window. I think I will get some African violets for the winter
 photo IMG_0008_zpslb34uavl.jpg
Not one but two little houses. One a coffee house and the other, hmmmmm just a house. Eventually they can be made into garden ornaments but for now they have a place in the house.
 photo IMG_0010_zps5l82hunk.jpg
 photo IMG_0011_zps040xhgaa.jpg
Next and I think last of that haul was this little stone planter. That will go outside and maybe put an ivy in it later. I cant have any more things in the house.
I am so over gardening right now so I have not done anything with it this year. The ivy all needs to go in the garden so no point but it is rather sweet.
 photo IMG_0013_zpspomqq2x6.jpg
Thats it folks.....all for this time. I am wanting to go back......I have the urge. Maybe this week.

1 comment:

  1. What great finds! I especially love the planters as I am looking for some to put herbs in for my kitchen ledge :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you