This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sketchbook updates..........................

These ones don't show so well as they are just pencil sketches so far. I was doing coloured pencil but I don't care for it that much. SO for now I will sketch and maybe colour later.
 photo 102_0163a_zpskvrrsbkg.jpg
I have to say here that I am copying pictures off of Pinterest. Purely for practice. If I do work to frame or whatever then it has to be my own work and ideas. Here in my sketchbook for me anything goes.
 photo 102_0162a_zps9yollyes.jpg
I am trying to work on the human form, be it cartoon or realality its getting proportion. That's why I am using Pinterest, to find examples to try to emulate.
 photo 102_0153a_zps7e6gadzh.jpg

 photo 102_0160a_zpsfji0hehx.jpg

 photo 102_0152a_zpsxlkfhe0p.jpg

I have a very hard time with masculine figures and faces
 photo 102_0150a_zpsmswbogdh.jpg

Proportions are also a challenge
 photo 102_0144a_zpsydkqihsh.jpg
I enjoy doing faces
 photo 102_0143a_zpstrlvj9yw.jpg
 photo 102_0141a_zpsznutplzr.jpg
 photo 102_0140a_zpsna8vk0xx.jpg
The beginnings of an elephant. They have a lot of wrimnkles, this will take awhile.
 photo 102_0155a_zpsld7lrtca.jpg
I did a lot more but this will do.

2 comments:

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you