This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another page.............

Another page in my art journal.......I have not really done a lot yet. I have been working on small projects that needed to get done. I have also been reading, something I don't get to do very often. I have set a goal of one book a month so I need to get this one finished.
Anyway.........this is another page that I did get done

106_0317

I also had another go at a fairy........I have been trying to do some different things to my normal watercolour. I found the product on someone's blog and sent for some to try out. They are called NEOCOLOUR


neocolor

and are crayons that can then be gone over with a wet/damp brush, that makes them work simular to watercolours. I have not done anything ambitious yet, I am just learning how they work. If you would like to see some work by someone who knows how to use them, please visit this blog. Dion Dior




Meanwhile, my own efforts are much less ambitious but I am enjoying doing the work. I may try something a bit more tricky next. Meanwhile at least this one has a verse with it.

106_0316

Thats it for today........I find I have no imagination. Some days just come up blank. Other days things just come to me and I can get it down on paper or maybe its a poem. In any case I have learned I cant force it. It's only for fun so........ho hum.

I am sharing this with create with joy, inspire me Monday


3 comments:

  1. So much fun! I think you did great on both drawings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too humble to say that... Look at those drawings, it makes me feel different... like happy:)

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's GFC. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project!
    Thanks for sharing this at Inspire Me Monday at Create WIth Joy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you