This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Men in Kilts.............

Why am I doing a post on men in kilts? Because I can (smile).......I have found some awesome pictures on a Facebook page that have to be public domain so I do not feel I am infringing on them in that way, but sure thank them for the collection.
Some of my favourite actors are of Scottish, Irish or Welsh ancestry. Here a some yummy selections..........not all will be in kilts but you will get the theme......
King Arthur ....AKA Clive Owen
Photobucket

Rob Roy ....AKA....Liam Neeson
kilt
I guess I like them dark and brooding.
395161_297223980387828_2043883420_n
how about Gerard Butler

Photobucket
This guy has great teeth

Photobucket

Lets take a walk

Photobucket

I have nothing to say................
Photobucket

A nice leather kilt, looks nice on the right person.

Photobucket

I hope in my own small way, I have proven that men in skirts look very healthy and well, masculine. What more could one ask for.??????


3 comments:

  1. Whew,few of my favourites here.
    Like all of the above,but vert fond of Gerard Butler..
    Oh and of course I love Clive Owen as he is from my home town Coventry,and we are very proud of him.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sizzling hot post...I came for paint party Friday and woe I got sooo much more!! lol....I am of Scottish decent and love tartan...men in tartan even better!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all pretty good it would be hard to pick a favourite.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you