This part of my blog is all about the things I collect or the things I make myself. I love so many things, I paint and draw and want to learn oils and pastels. I knit and crochet but want to learn tatting. I embroider and can turn my hand to most things given a chance. So much still to learn and do. I live in hope of some day reading all my books, learning all I want to learn and now I am learning to blog. You will often find my original poems, poor as they are I offer them here. I also appreciate other people art and will feature things I find that I have enjoyed. That includes pictures of fairies and fantasy or maybe just anything beautiful.
I try to use my own photo's as much as possible, sometimes I borrow from the web. If I inadvertently use your picture without giving credit, please do let me know and I will either credit or remove it, I hope you will do the same with mine.
If you wish to leave comments on my blog you can do that by joining google if you do not have a blog yourself, please comment if you can I appreciate that.


Friday, January 18, 2013

old pictures............


This is a picture I did a long time ago. An English Robin. Its done on a regular piece of paper with a box of kids water colour paints.


Photobucket

OK so I have no idea what the heck I was doing here. This in my art journal

106_0116a
This one I did in a class, I didn't like the one the instructor did. He painted in a black background. I prefered my own and I actually like this one. I don't usually like things that I do

mypaintings005

This is a picture I did of Betsy Lighthouse. A local lighthouse. While I can see a lot I did wrong, I also can say that I like the overall effect. I could probably do it better if I did it again. I may do that someday.

extra699

Something a bit different.......this is a mini quilt that I did. Its got tiny buttons of each joint.....it was fun to do.

027-1


This I made for my youngest granddaughter Reina. I had not done sewing for awhile and this was fun to do.


JacketforReina-1

...and a bear to go with it. I may have shown this before when I first started the blog but its so cute I had to show it again
mybear-1




All for now

11 comments:

  1. wow you are definitely multi talented, loving everything especially the paintings, so gorgeous. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely paintings! I don't have a lot of success with watercolors - I do like they way they look when it does work for me. You've done a great job! And the bear is super cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful things in one post...love them all! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paintings and love your other works too, very pretty! Happy Paint Party Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly Pete, you are really so talented! I love, love, love the geraniums. It could be sitting on my window sill and couldn't be any more real. Beautiful work, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative and busy you are!!! I love the bear! Everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so incredibly talented and creative. Thank you for sharing your delightful pictures.

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your paintings are marvelous! Anytime I try to paint a bird, it winds up terribly fat. lol I can't help myself!!!

    Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lots of talents abound here! Your paintings are really fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a very talented lady - love your paintings. The first one shows that is isn't really the materials - it's the lovely hands that create the art. Your are creative with needl, thread and yarn as well. Love that cute little bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressive...love the art and sewing....very pretty!! Love pink too!!


    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to hear from you